FREE Shipping on all orders!
Matrix Audio X-SPDIF
24bit/192kHz USB Audio Interface
The X-SPDIF uses the X-Core 32bit/500MIPS microprocessor from XMOS. The X-Core is the most advanced USB to SPDIF converter available. It supports asynchronous USB playback up to 24bit/192kHz and is fully compatible with Windows, Mac, & Linux. Low latency ASIO/KS drivers are also supported.
The X-SPDIF is CNC machined from solid aluminum to provide complete shielding from interference. This ensures a bit perfect digital output.
The X-SPDIF has digital coaxial and AES/EBU outputs using a very high quality differential protocol line driver chip to achieve absolute signal integrity. The digital outputs are galvanic isolated from the computers USB ground to eliminate any possible ground loops.
The X-SPDIF utilizes a ultra low jitter dual-frequency clock consisting of two very high quality crystal oscillators. Since the clock has separate crystals for 44.1kHz & 48kHz all multiples of these sampling rates are perfectly and automatically reproduced (44.1khz = 88.2khz 176.4khz) & (48khz = 96khz 192khz).
Ultra low jitter is key in reproducing high quality audio and that requires an accurate and stable clock!
• XMOS X-CORE 32BIT/500MIPS multi-core processing unit
• USB Audio Class 2.0 (480 Mbit/s)
• Asynchronous data transfer mode
• Dual frequency ultra low jitter local clock
• Sample rate support: 16-24Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz
• COAX: 75 Ohms Gold Plated RCA Connector
• AES/EBU: 110 Ohms Gold Plated XLR Connector
• Drivers available for: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - 8.1
• Natively supported by: Apple Mac OSX & Most Linux Distro's
Included accessories: Manual & Driver CD
Weight: 11oz / 310g
Dimensions: 3.26" x 3.26" x 1.45" / 83mm × 83mm × 37mm
One year manufacturer's Warranty. For more details please see our TERMS & CONDITIONS.