Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro + (2015)
DSD/DXD & 24bit/384kHz Fully Balanced DAC
The Mini-i Pro plus is available in all black or black with a silver face plate.
The Mini-i Pro + is an updated version for 2015 that adds PCM support up to 32Bit/384kHz along with Dual-Mode DSD support up to 256.
The Mini-i Pro + uses a high quality aluminum case design that houses a large OLED display providing an abundance of information. Using the one-touch control mode you can adjust every setting with a single knob.
The Mini-i Pro + uses an ESS Sabre 9016 DAC along with a XMOS asynchronous USB interface to ensure ultra-low jitter and provided support for DSD, DXD, & PCM.
The Mini-i Pro + is a fully balanced analog design with both balanced and unbalanced line outputs along with a precision digital volume control.
*The included remote provides volume, mute, and input selection.
• Asynchronous data transfer mode via USB
• DSD sample rates supported USB: DSD×64 (2.8224MHz) / DSD×128 (5.6448MHz）/ DSD×256 (11.2896MHz）
• PCM/DXD sample rates supported USB: 16-32Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz/352.8kHz/384kHz
• PCM sample rates supported Optical/Coax/AES-EBU: 16-24Bit @ 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz
• Low latency ASIO/KS drivers supported
• Drivers available for: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - 8.1
• Natively supported by: Apple Mac OSX & Most Linux Distro's
*DSDx256 via USB Native Mode
*Apple OSX and most Linux distros have native support and do not require a driver.
• RCA Output Level: 2.0V RMS @ 0dBFS
• XLR Balanced Output Level: 4.0V RMS @ 0dBFS (1=GND 2=HOT 3=COLD)
• Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
• SNR 1115dB 0dBFS unweighted 117dB 0dBFS A-weighted
• Distortion: THD+N 0.0006% @ 1KHz 0dBFS
• Cross Talk: -125dB @ 1KHz
• Headphone Output Impedance: 12ohms
AC 120 volts 60Hz - 15 watts
Fuse Rating: 5×20mm 1A
Weight: 2lb 14oz / 1.3kg
Dimensions: 6.61" x 7.87" x 1.81" / 168mm × 200mm × 46mm
Included accessories: User guide & Driver disk, Power cable, USB cable, Remote Control
One year manufacturer's Warranty. For more details please see our TERMS & CONDITIONS.